Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fall-To Layout #202

Lazy Saturday: I definitely took advantage of my lazy Saturday to do some laundry,read my book, and catch up on sleep. I went out with my family tonight to celebrate my uncle's and cousin's August birthdays.

Card: For today's card, I decided to try out one of my new punches, the lattice chain one. I love it! I'm glad that I have one of those glue pens since the design is on the intricate side. Regular liquid glue would have probably made a big mess.

Card Specs:
Ink: Stampin' Up in Certainly Celery. Colorbox chalk ink in Yellow Citrus, Charcoal, Dark Peony
Stamp: Hero Arts- Designer Wood Grain, Hero Arts- Everyday Sayings, Inkadinkado- Nature (butterfly), American Crafts- Boutonniere (flower)
Paper: American Crafts- Letterbox
Punch: EK Success- Lattice Chain border punch
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Pearl: Queen & Co.- Sunflower Yellow

All this Olympic coverage on TV makes me feel like a total couch potato. :P

0 comments :

Post a Comment