Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Mind's Eye Paper Packs at TJMaxx

Shopping: On a whim, I went to TJMaxx after spin class this morning (by the way, Janice's substitute Sheila always plays a mix that has a theme to it and you have to guess what the theme is. Today's theme was the Olympics, gold, silver, being "unbelievable" UNH!). I wanted see what their craft punch situation was and much to my surprise, there weren't that many punches, but I did find a few My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 paper pads that I liked. I started out with 6 in my hand, but then I put away two of them because a) I didn't want to be greedy and b) they weren't really my style...Everyday Flair wasn't bright enough and A Happy Heart was too orange-y. If you're curious as to which paper pads I got, you'll have to enlarge the image below by clicking on it. I also came away with a new hairbrush because the rubber tips of mind have come off and the unprotected bristles really irritate my scalp and a Martha Stewart punch all of the page punch called Diamond Rings Pattern. I haven't used on of these before, but since it was $4 (full regular price $21.99), I figured it was worth a try.

Card: For tonight's card, I wanted to use my new Martha Stewart punch. I felt like it took a little more pressure to get it to punch, but once I got the hang of it, it was easy peasy.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Warm Red, Charcoal
Stamp: Hero Arts Envelope Pattern, Studio G (sentiment)
Punch: Diamond Rings Pattern Punch All Over the Page

0 comments :

Post a Comment