Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Back in the Office

It's been a whole week since I've been at the office.  I can't say that it's good to be back because I enjoy working at home in my pajamas, but at least it was nice to get out of the house.  I hadn't really been out since Sunday after grocery shopping.

Earlier this evening, I went to my parents' house to visit and eat the slice of leftover cheesecake they saved me from my aunt's birthday party from Monday.  I noticed that Ginger the cat was really struggling tonight.  Julie mentioned that she was going to the vet on Friday because she hasn't had any interest in food or water.  Her walk was also kinda off.  I'm fearing that we're going to have to make some tough decisions soon.
In better news, a repeat buyer bought 21 cards from my Etsy shop tonight. :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment