Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Presidents' Day Shopping

I have been eyeing this top from New York and Company the past few days, but was waiting for a good deal to come along.  The shopping gods were on my side today because I got a 35% off coupon, plus the top was already 40% in the store.  I got dressed and...

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rings.

o_0

Who's going to come visit me on a Monday morning?

And then I remembered that Mom had an appointment at the medical center nearby. 

Whew.  It wasn't some crazy person.

I think she was more excited to see RJ.  "OMG, he's so heavy.  What are you feeding him?!"  Um, weight management food.  Maybe it's not working....

She went on her merry way and I went to the shopping center near work and stopped by New York and Company (got some new shades as well for 40% off!), Marshalls, and Ulta (didn't buy anything in either place).  I walked by Starbucks and remembered that I had a gift card with me.  I tried the Caramel Flan Latte that I've seen commercials on TV for.  Yum!   The top is great for work and can go well with jeans or black pants.
I'm so sad that my peppermint lotion from Bath and Body Works is all gone.  I guess it signifies the end of winter because it's only available during the winter.  I broke out a coconut lime one...bring on the sun and warm weather!

0 comments :

Post a Comment