Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Sick Day, Day 2

Wow, it's been a while since I've been this sick.  Achy, running a temperature (103 degrees at one point.  I hope that was just a fluke measurement), hot/cold, sweaty, headache, dizzy. 

FUN!

I mustered enough energy to go downstairs, log into my work computer, send off a few emails and turn on my out-of-office.  Most of the day was spent under the covers feeling all kinds of emotions...
  • Feeling guilty about taking a sick day and having to back out of an interview panel and cancel meetings with my boss and missing the All Staff meeting.
  • Feeling mad that I felt guilty about taking a sick day.
  • Feeling mad that I was so sick.
  • Feeling frustrated about some news that I got about new rules that are being implemented at the office in response to the new open plan. 
  • Feeling sad that I couldn't make it to my aunt's 70th birthday party at my parents' house, to make sure that no one else got sick. 
  • Wow, my head is pounding.
Please let me feel better tomorrow...

0 comments :

Post a Comment