Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Day

Whoa, between last night and this morning, 13 inches of snow fell on the ground!  The weather people were saying that it was the most snow that we've gotten since Snowmaggeden in 2010.  While the federal government was closed, I still had to work today because the show must go on.  I didn't really have an excuse anyway since I did have my work computer and internet.  I hope my boss takes note of my diligence and work ethic.  I need to make sure that I'm on top of things since we're off on Monday for Presidents' Day and I'm taking the day off on Tuesday for my birthday.  Who wants to work on their birthday?  Not me!

I made a card that was intended for Julie's upcoming birthday, but then I realized that it was very similar to the card that I made for her last year.  Meh, that's lame.  I can use this card for someone else and make Julie a new card.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Yellow Citrus, Prussian Blue, Pumpkin, Charcoal, Chestnut Roan
Stamp: Stampin' Up- Forest Friends, Up, Up & Away, Owl Occasions
Paper: American Crafts- Abode
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Other: We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss in Lemonade

As I'm writing this blog post, it's snowing again outside.  The big boss already sent out an email closing the office tomorrow, but asking us to keep an eye on email and proceed with calls if possible.  I'm so ready for spring!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment