Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Coworker's Birthday Card

My friend Meg was getting over the flu this week, so we thought it'd be best to postpone my birthday celebrations until she's 100% better.  I was already sick this month.  No need to relive that again!

Julie came over for pizza dinner (Hawaiian and sausage/mushroom).  We ended up watching Crazy, Stupid, Love on TV and several episodes of Modern Family.

Here's birthday card that I made for my coworker whose birthday is next week.  I wanted to use two things that I haven't used in a while: the pansy background stamp and the rose coral ink.  My coworker is very much into zen stuff so I figured flowers would be a good fit.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Rose Coral
Stamp: Hero Arts- Pansy Portrait
Paper: My Mind's Eye- Bloom & Grow
Rub-On: Karen Foster Design- Birthday
Brads: Recollections- Silver Circles
Other: Black Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker, Liquid Pearl in Buttercup

0 comments :

Post a Comment