Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Finally Friday

Even though I had a shorter week because of the Presidents' Day holiday and taking the day off for my birthday, I feel like this work week would never end.  There was lots of report writing to be done and several conference calls to be held.  BLAH!  I was getting increasingly agitated because I got an email from one of our project leads, saying something about submitting a manuscript for one of our projects.  The manuscript would be due June 1.  I screamed on the inside when I read that email because a) I don't feel like we have enough material for a manuscript yet and b) I felt like I was back in college, "Hello!?  You think this project is the only thing that I spend all my time on?  I need a break!" 

I was so glad to shut down my computer for the weekend and go to Target.  I was invited to go to a coworker's kid's birthday party next weekend (I went to her baby shower in 2012), so I wanted to make sure that I got a gift.  What does one get a 2-year old?  Eek.  I got a tip to get anything with wheels.  I added the book because it was one of my favorites when I was a kid and books will last a while.  His mommy can read it to him and eventually he can read it himself.

0 comments :

Post a Comment