Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Playing with Makeup

I'm so glad that I made it to spin class this morning.  I had to balance out the nice dinner that I had last night and the post-Valentine's Day chocolate that I bought!  When I got home, I did some laundry and caught up on MTV's Teen Wolf somewhat since there was a marathon on.  Whoa, I feel like I missed a whole bunch.  Stiles is acting weird.  There's an Asian girl in the group now.  What happened to Scott and Allison?!  Blah.

I poked around YouTube this afternoon and found a video on how to curl your hair using a flat iron (Jen from FromHeadToToe).  I did get a new flat iron recently, so I was looking for ways to get the most use out of it.  Oh yes, this technique worked and didn't take much time at all!  Since I had my hair done, I decided to do a makeup before and after for fun before I did my weekly makeup brush washing.  Among the things I used: Naked 1 palette (Sidecar, Smog, and Buck), Maybelline gel eyeliner, and NYX soft matte lip cream in Monte Carlo.  This before and after was much more dramatic than the one that I did a few weeks ago.  I was kinda inspired by the Catwoman t-shirt I was wearing.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

I think you missed one of your callings.....a make-up artist....(smile)!!! Hair looks really nice!!

Post a Comment