Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

Bench Press Day and New Glasses

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! I worked on my bench press…3 x 5 at 70 lbs. I will try 75 lbs on Monday. I was telling Coach Rel about my science fair experience, and Eric perked up from doing his mobility work. "Science fair? What were you doing there???" His kid was in the science fair and I remember seeing her project in the second grade room, but I didn't know that it was his kid. Hah, randomness.

WOD: 10-1 ladder tuck-ups and burpees (10 tuck-ups, 10 burpees, 9 tuck-ups, 9 burpees, etc.)
Cash out: 800 m.

Time: 17:06 (I started with V-ups but those really slowed me down so I switched to tuck-ups)

My new glasses came in today! My last 3 pairs of glasses had black frames, so I went with tortoiseshell this time (I know, it’s a little tough to see in this picture). I went to pick them up right after I shut down my work computer. After scarfing down my Sweetgreen salad, I got to work on my office anniversary card order. I cranked through about 20 of them and decided that that was a sufficient dent for one day.

0 comments :

Post a Comment