Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Shoulder Press at CrossFit

6:30 am CrossFit, check! It’s a new strength cycle! We worked on our shoulder presses. 3 x 5 at 40 lbs.

WOD: 21-15-9
Box jumps (20 inches)
Push presses (50 lbs)
Cash out: 50 sit-ups
Time: 10:59

Side notes: a) whoo hoo, new workout capris and b) I brought in banana pudding to the office. It’ll probably be all gone by mid-morning. These guys go crazy over it. I would rather have a cupcake or a cookie, but people are happy so that’s all that matters.

I had an eye appointment for a regular check-up. It's time to get some new glasses, so I picked some tortoiseshell frames, which is quite a departure of my usual black. I spent the rest of the day cleaning up the minutes from TH’s meeting, only taking a break to go to lunch with my friend Morgan to catch-up.

0 comments :

Post a Comment