Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Front Squats, Spin Class and Salad

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! I spent a few minutes debating if I should go after the alarm went off this morning, and as always, I’m glad that I did. It’s just nice to get the workout over with for the day.

Front squats… 3 x 5 at 55 lbs.
WOD: EMOM 12:00 (the board said 10:00, so we’re just overachievers 😁)
Even: 7 push press (50 lbs)
Odd: 15 wall balls (Maria and I usually use 8 lbs, but I challenged her to do 10 lbs with me)

I had a teleconference with the workgroup members and contractor to give the workgroup members an opportunity to ask the contractor any questions they had about their returned data. We didn't want anyone to pull their data out just before the Annual Meeting because then it'd screw up our data set, PowerPoint and poster. Time is running out quickly! The workgroup members seemed less freaked out at the end of the call, which calms me down too. I just need to make it through the first week of June. Blahhh.

6:30 PM spin class, check! That’s extra credit for me since I went to CrossFit this morning. The spin instructor has been out sick the past week, so it was nice to see her well enough to come back. I went over to my parents’ house after class. Of course, I took advantage of the good bathroom lighting. Oh, and my sister is making dinner (salad, chicken, hummus, feta...like something you'd get at Cava but homemade!). My timing is just awesome.

0 comments :

Post a Comment