Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

New Toy for RJ

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! Day 3 of the new strength cycle: push ups and hanging knee/leg raises.

WOD: 8 x 200 m row. 1:1 rest
My fastest time was 47.0 seconds and slowest time was 49.8 seconds. Coach Rob was impressed with my times since my fastest time was the one at the end, when you're supposed to be slowing down because you're tired.

I broke out some shiny real eyeshadow this morning. It reminds me of a mermaid’s tail.

Other random things: I finished my minutes/transcript yesterday and turned them in, so I can relax a little more today. Plus, my boss is out for the rest of the week. It’s pay day! Oh, and the weather was so nice on the quick drive to work. I tried to sneak out as much as I could to enjoy the sunshine: to Subway to get lunch with Reggie and then just before it was time to go home. Ulta was having a buy 2, get 1 free deal on NYX products, but they didn't have the colors I was looking for in stock. Oh well...save that money for a rainy day.
The Marketing department at work had some tubes (they are almost as tall as I am!) they had no use for anymore. The Contracts director was talking to the office manager about taking one or two home to give to her cats as a new cat toy. I stopped in my tracks as I was walking by. What a great idea! I, of course, took home one for RJ.

0 comments :

Post a Comment