Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

CrossFit and The Jungle Book

9:30 AM CrossFit, check! My sister and I worked on our shoulder presses. I did 3 x 5 at 50 lbs. 

WOD: 3 rounds of…

15 DB thrusters (15 lbs per hand)

10 pull ups (with green and red bands)

400 m run

Time: 12:40

It was raining outside, so Coach Mike gave us alternatives to running: 500 m row or 50 double unders or 100 single unders. Meh, running in the rain wasn’t so bad. It was cooler and not humid. My shoes were definitely squishy on the way home though (yuck).

The Jungle Book was awesome! I highly recommend it! Shere Khan was a little scary and brutal, so kiddos might get freaked out. Next up: Captain America: Civil War. Regal Cinemas might as well take all my money this summer. Heh.

This evening, I went to the grocery store to get a balloon for Maria for her race tomorrow, but the selection was meh so I went with flowers. A little boy came up to me. “Do you like Pokemon???” Umm…I think Pikachu is cute, so I bought the shirt. And then he launches into telling me which Nintendo games you can play as Pikachu.
This really wasn’t what I was envisioning when people talk about getting hit on at the grocery store

0 comments :

Post a Comment