Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

June Office Card Order, Take 2

Office Card Order: I sent pictures of the two cards that I made last night to HR to get their feedback and here's what they said:
The anniversary one looks great but I’m not too sure about the birthday card. I like the colorful leaf but the brown background doesn’t look cheery enough for a birthday card.
Ok, I totally get it.  After looking at the samples again, I totally agreed with what she said about the birthday card.  And frankly, I didn't really like the anniversary card, so basically I was back to the drawing board tonight.  No biggie.  Here's Round 2. I hope the HR girl likes these more because it'd be nice to have a project to work on while my sister is in Haiti for a week (she left today) and my best friends are out of town this weekend. 
Crazy Happenings: In other news, I'm really annoyed about the kid next door. I saw him blowing bubbles and sticking the wand or dropping the bubble solution in my AC fan outside. I opened the door to scold him and he just looked at me and slowly walked away. I don't want to me the b*tchy lady next door, but those neighbors need to keep a better eye on their child. I caught the same kid hitting my roses a while back. Seriously, what is the deal??

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Oh I like these cards too.....your stitching gave the umph it needed.

Yeah, I know what you mean about kids. I had some zenias growing in the front of the house a couple of years ago and the kid down the block was whipping them with a stick trying to break them down.....told him to stop that....gosh that made me mad. When you work hard trying to make your house a home, don't need some kid to destroy what you have made.

Post a Comment