Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June Office Card Order

At the office: There's a crafty yard sale going on this Saturday that I'm so excited about.  I went last year and got a bunch of goodies.  However, with the recent car purchase, I was wondering if it'd be financially responsible to go.  Someone must have been reading my thoughts because I had an email from HR waiting for me when I got to the office asking if they could order some more birthday and anniversary cards.  Of course!  Duh!  Here are the two samples that I bring to HR tomorrow for approval.  I like the birthday one more than the anniversary one.  The anniversary one needs some umph, but I can't figure out what to do with it.  I do want to stick to the idea of using a positive image and then the negative in another one so that I can maximize all my supplies.

2 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hero Stamps has a new set with "splotches" It's really neat....maybe a few splotches of color or gems in different places always adds a touch of "umph". I like that positive/negative look, Nice cards.

Almost Precious said...

They are both very nice and also perfect for a business that might prefer their cards to be pristine and not too ornate.

How were the last cards that they ordered from you? Looking back on past orders might give you some idea as to what they might prefer.
Though I really like the serene look of the reverse imagery on the Anniversary card, but I've never been one for lots of glitter or sparkles.:)

Post a Comment