Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Rough Morning

I had some weird dreams last night and didn't sleep so well.  I dreamt that Dad ate some food in the fridge that I labeled as mine and I got upset at him.  It's never a good idea to get between me and my food, especially when it's labeled.  This has happened before in real life, so I felt very disoriented when I woke up.  But I don't live at home anymore, so this scenario wasn't possible.  Whew.

Today wasn't as successful as yesterday yard sale wise...as in not successful at all. I went to a multi-family yard sale near my gym in the rain this morning, but it just wasn't fun because of the weather and it looked like many families backed out because of the rain, and people put stuff under tarps so you couldn't really see what they were selling unless you lifted it up. I drove around for about an hour and then gave up and went home.  In retrospect, it would have been a better idea to go to spin class instead.  The weather did clear up this afternoon, but by then I didn't feel like going out again. Instead, I did laundry, cleaned, and worked on the office card order.  Oh well.  I saved money for another day...no harm in that!

0 comments :

Post a Comment