Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kiddy Problems and a Blast from the Past

Kiddy Problems: I was watching the news after I got home from work and I saw the kid next door was playing around near my ac unit outside. Like leaning against it, his hands near the fan. This was not the first time either.  I'm scared that he'll stick something in there and get hurt (or break my almost brand new unit!). I went outside to talk to him. "(kid's name), I told you several times to not play with my AC. Where are your parents?" "I dunno." His dad was on the second floor of their house and probably heard the whole thing through the open window. I told him that I was concerned that his son was playing with the ac and might stick something in there. He came down to get his kid and scold him.

Ugh!  I'm so over this! I'm so tired of looking over and seeing this kid in my stuff!  Maybe his parents should keep a better eye on him? WTH?!

Gym Freebie: The gym has been giving away some samples recently.  A few weeks ago, it was shampoo and conditioner.  Most recently, it's been these wipes.  I like them.  They have a gritter texture to them whereas the Up&Up Target brand is softer.  I think the rougher texture helps get the make up off easier, but I'm not sure that's the best for your skin.  I might consider purchasing them once my Up&Up ones are gone.
Blast from the Past: My work had a recycling event yesterday where you could bring in your old electronics to be safely recycled.  I dug out my old laptop from college and moved some files over to a flash drive.  Hello, blast from the past.  This computer had a diskette A drive.  Do they even make those disks anymore?  And it didn't have a wireless connection.  And I dunno what's up with the symbols.  It was funny to look over old pictures and instant messenger conversations and college papers and college job applications/resumes.  It's been 8 years since I graduated.  That's nuts!

0 comments :

Post a Comment