Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Recipe and Nails

At the office: For months, we've known that the office will be doing a renovation very soon.  We want to be able to have a space that will accommodate 2 offices worth of staff.  The main building will be modified and staff that need to work at headquarters will have to move to my building.  Many people will be working from home during this time because of the space restrictions, myself included.  An email from the COO went out today, saying that if everything goes as planned, the renovation will start on August 1 and will take about 3-4 months.  I suppose this is best case scenario.  It'll be weird to not see my co-workers on a regular basis.  It's nice to have a date...I've been operating on "summer/fall" thus far, and that's way too vague.

Car: When I came home from spin class, my neighbor was parking in the lot too.  We exchanged pleasantries and he asked me if I was planning to sell my Civic.  I explained that it was going to my cousin.  He must have noticed that I wasn't driving it as much these days.  He said something to the effect of how he made a mental note to ask me about the car.  Sorry, dude. 

Recipe #6 of 2013: I saw this Italian Wonderpot recipe on Budget Bytes recently and wanted to try it out tonight.  I had all the ingredients handy in my fridge and kitchen so it was easy to put together.  And now I won't have to think too much about what I'll have for lunch and dinner the next few days.  The only things I modified in the recipe was adding chicken and not putting in feta cheese. 
Nails: I experienced some major chipping with the blue polish that I put on last Friday, so it had to go tonight.  I put on some bright pink polish that I purchased recently.  This is 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Fuchsia Flare. I almost didn't buy it because it looked very similar to Presto Pink, but this one is brighter.

0 comments :

Post a Comment