Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Catching Up with Friends

I hadn't been to spin class since last Sunday so I made sure to get to the 8:30 and 9:30 classes this morning.  Go me!

I'm glad that I got my exercise in because I met up with Meg and Robyn for dinner and we went out for Mexican. I ordered two chicken enchiladas and they were delicious.  The three of us hadn't seen each other as a group since the beginning of October and with the birth of Robyn's niece and the holidays, we weren't able to get together until now.  There was lots to catch up on!  After dinner, we went back to Robyn's place and exchange Christmas gifts. Robyn got me the Just Dance 2014 game for the Wii and Meg gave me a bag of Swedish fish and a wine glass that has the Washington and Lee trident on it. Meg also gave me a under-the-bed storage unit, but when I got home, I found out that it was too big for under my bed, so I hope to find a new home for it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment