Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Chickpea, Pesto, Tomato, and Mozzarella Salad

When I was doing my makeup inventory on Sunday, I put in a mix CD that I had from a while back.  How way back you ask?  It had Britney Spears's "Lucky" on it and now it's stuck in my head!  I suppose there are worse songs to have stuck in your head.

I sent in one of my public health textbooks to Textbook Rush, and I got $15.25 via PayPal for it yesterday. :)

Recipe #2 of 2015: I saw this chickpea, pesto, tomato and mozzarella salad recipe from Two Peas and their Pod in my Facebook feed this morning.  It looked very delicious (honestly, the cheese was what got my attention, heh), so I took a break from my computer and went to get air in my tires (the low tire pressure indicator has been nagging me the past 2 days because of the cold weather) and some groceries.  After my first conference call of the day, I put it together.  I didn't have any grape tomatoes, so I got by with canned tomatoes.

0 comments :

Post a Comment