Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Trip to Atlanta

I am currently in Atlanta for a meeting that's happening tomorrow.  To prepare for the trip, I dropped RJ off at my parents' house on Monday night so that he could spend time with them and get acclimated to the house again.  It didn't take long since he was there for an extended stay in October.  Mom called me yesterday at work to let me know that he's been a little rascal.  For example he has started chewing Mom's plants, which was something that happened when he was at their house in October and he also likes to get into the walking closets and crawl into the furthest corner so Mom can't reach him while he's exploring.

My flight to Atlanta was this afternoon so I was able to get some work done this morning.  Myh boss's flight got in 1.5 hours after mine, so I took advantage of the airport's free Wi-Fi and took care of some emails and watched some YouTube videos while I waited.  For dinner we got some takeout for the Chinese food restaurant and I got two orders of steamed dumplings. I was going to get the lo mein but I thought it would be too much food to eat so late at night.  I'm ready to go to bed and have a productive day tomorrow.  Yay for a three-day weekend ahead!

0 comments :

Post a Comment