Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Spin, Read, Sell

I mustered the energy to get out of bed this morning to go to the 8:30 AM spin class and then I walked a little over a mile on the treadmill afterwards to get closer to my 10,000 steps for the day.

This afternoon, I battled a virus on my computer, but I think it's resolved now.  I'm leaving that computer alone for the time being, at least until tomorrow, because I know if I find anything wrong with it, I'll be determined to keep fixing it, no matter what time it is.

Another two accomplishments for today were a) a book that I put up on eBay last night got a bid  (The Art of Racing in the Rain) and b) I finished the last book of the Lucky Harbor series by Jill Shalvis.  I'm glad that I got into it at the tail end during the past month so that I could binge read with no problem since the library had them.  I was thankful that there were both hard copies and e-book versions available so I didn't have to wait at all.  I'm glad she's got other stuff coming out this year because finishing the last book today was like watching a series finale.  It's been a while since I've gotten hooked on an author like that. I got Divergent from the library yesterday, so I think that'll be my next read. 

I have another book, several DVDs and a puffer vest listed on eBay at the moment, so I'm hoping that they will all be going to new homes at the end of the week!

This week should be interesting.  There's a freezing rain alert for tonight through early tomorrow morning.  And then I'll be going to Atlanta Thursday and Friday.  Good thing this upcoming weekend will be a 3-day one because I think I'll need it!

RJ will be spending a few days at my parents' house.  I'm sure if he knew, he'd be looking forward to being spoiled by Mom.

0 comments :

Post a Comment