Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Productive Day Off

Let me count the ways:
  1. Went to the ATM, gassed up the car, and went to Costco to buy kitty litter. 42 lbs. for $12.99, plus I had a $2.70 automatic coupon, what a steal!
  2. Walked around the mall to get some Fitbit steps in.  
  3. Did a load of laundry and vacuumed.
  4. Made this creamy chicken crockpot dish again so that I would have stuff for lunch/dinner this week.
  5. Use this solution of dish soap and vinegar to get the soap scum off of my shower door (the recipe called for blue Dawn dish soap, but I had orange Palmolive).  I was really impressed how well and quickly it worked with household items and not harsh chemicals.  I had just finished a cleaner, so I even had a spray bottle to use. 
  6. Went to my parents' house for some spaghetti and meatballs for second dinner.
I saw this notebook at Joann's when I was browsing the store.  I had to laugh because it's totally not accurate in my case.  I sent the picture to my sister and she said "Only when he's sleeping..."

0 comments :

Post a Comment