Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Tyson's Corner

I went with my sister Julie this afternoon to Tyson's Corner.  She'd been putting off redeeming some lottery tickets that she got from her secret Santa at work.  Since the mall was nearby, we decided to get some steps in there.  We went to Old Navy, LL Bean, and Sephora, but came out with nothing except the steps. This makeup no-buy I've put myself on hasn't been as hard as I thought it'd be; it's been about a month so far.

Afterwards, I went to the library and the grocery store and then another mall to get some steps in.

When I was at the library, I found Book 9 of the Lucky Harbor series, which was the only one of the 12 books that I hadn't read. I was tempted to read it all tonight, but I need to save some for tomorrow.

1 comments :

Linda B said...

It's great that you were able to walk without spending any money. It's so fun to find books in series, regardless of the order. I love my library.

Post a Comment