Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Haircut

I successfully made it to one hour spin class this morning, yay! Afterwards I went to my parents house to take down the Christmas tree and decorations with my sister. I also emptied ánother half of a box of my old belongings.  Recycling ensured.

When I got home I took a shower and then I went to Hair Cuttery to get my hair cut. I had a coupon in my email that I wanted to use before it expired. It'd been a while since I've been in that mall and I noticed there was a lot of construction going on. I asked the receptionist what new stores were coming and she said Ross and TJ Maxx and Michael's which I was really excited about.

I asked for a trim and my bangs cut because everything had grown out since my last haircut.  I thought the hairdresser seemed very nervous and I felt that the haircut took a long time for something that seemed pretty simple.  When the appointment was over, I realized that I didn't purchase a full blow dry and so I didn't see the full effect of the cut until I ran my hair straightener through it when I got home.

0 comments :

Post a Comment