Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Empties #6

I was able to get rid of one makeup item since my last empties, a sample size of Estee Lauder concealer in light medium.  I took a q-tip to it and tried to scrape off as much from the sides as possible.  Good stuff!

I was also happy to be done with this huge bottle of Listerine White.  I'm not convinced that it did anything to whiten my teeth, and I think that has something to do with how much tea I drink already.  Maybe it just prevented them from getting more stained.

The Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser was great, but there was a lot of fragrance in it.  The only thing in this set that I would and did repurchase are the Up & Up makeup wipes, which have come in handy when I've traveled.

0 comments :

Post a Comment