Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Year's Resolutions 2015

2015 Resolutions to complete by January 1, 2016.  

Lots of these are repeats from my 2014 list.
  1. Reread the Harry Potter series, a total of 7 books.
  2. Read 5 books in addition to goal #1.
  3. Utilize the gym more often other than going to spin class.  I want to see how far I can get in 30 minutes on the treadmill.  I'm currently at 2.41 miles.
  4. Complete 1 road race.  The last one that I did was in 2012.
  5. Limit new make-up, clothing, and craft supplies.  I have enough of all three categories.  I made a separate beauty resolutions list here and I did a makeup inventory (this was quite the eye-opener...).
  6. Do at least 10 volunteer events. 
  7. Try at least 10 new recipes (baked goodies/desserts do not count). 
  8. Get back into my eBay and Etsy groove.  Specifically, reach 1000 Etsy sales.  I'm currently at 897 sales.  I actually got my first eBay sale today: a lot of 11 paperback books for $11.99, yay!
  9. Get more restful sleep.  This means not being on reddit at midnight, not taking so many naps that it prevents me from falling asleep, and not ruminating on bad thoughts or things I can't control.  This will also help me get up on time to go to work, duh.
  10. Comment more on blogs and YouTube videos that I read or watch. I've been mostly a silent observer, but I think it's important to reach out and say "Good job!" or "That (fill in the blank) looks great on you!" or "I really agree with what you said about (fill in the blank)."  This goes with people in real life too.  Compliments cost nothing and can really brighten up a person's day.  Source: me.
  11. Plan/hold at least 5 cousin-only events. As my parents' generation gets older, I think it's really important for us cousins to remain tight.
Oh, and I almost forgot...maybe get another cat?

WHOA. Where did THAT idea come from?!

Whew...um, hm.  Looks like I got my work cut out for me this year.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good resolutions....doable for 2015. I shall have to check mine from last year and see if I kept them. My only big resolution for this year is to lose 15-20 lbs. and hopefully my blood sugars will go down a bit.

Did you ask RJ if he wanted a new friend?? A new kitty would maybe keep him busy while you are at work. Well, have a good day.
Louise

Post a Comment