Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year's Resolutions 2014

2014 Resolutions to complete by January 1, 2015 (2015?!  Are we going to be driving around in flying cars then?  It sounds so futuristic...)
  • I feel like my recent resolutions have had something to do with my house.  This year, I want to do at least one of the following:
    • Get my windows replaced as I find them to not be very energy efficient.
    • Get my shower door replaced with a shower curtain.  The door is so hard to clean!
    • Get my closet doors replaced.  I think the metal ones that I have now are functional but I don't find them to be particularly attractive. 
  • Read at least 15 books.  I'm hoping to curve my NCIS, Law and Order: SVU, and Real Housewives addiction.
  • Utilize the gym more often other than going to spin class.  I'm paying for the membership, I might as well go!  Maybe this is where I can watch my reality television, tee hee.
  • Limit new make-up, clothing, and craft supplies.  I have enough of all three categories. 
  • Branch out a little more when it comes to make-up.  Rock a more colorful lip or a more dramatic eye every so often.
  • Do at least 10 volunteer events.  I did a lot of donating last year in terms of clothes and some craft supplies, but I want to do more and focus on donating my time this year.
  • Try at least 10 new recipes (baked goodies/desserts do not count).  I have my eye on this Taiwanese sesame oil chicken recipe and was inspired when I ate it at my parents' house recently.
  • Get to at least 900 Etsy sales.  I'm currently at 824 sales.
Alright.  Let's do this.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Good resolutions for 2014, hope you meet them all :)

Post a Comment