Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Empties

Weird dream: I've been having lots of weird dreams lately.  Last night's had something to do with killer whales.  It had shades of the movie "Free Willy."  I woke up from the dream around 6:45 AM with a need to pee.  Ugh.  Worst timing ever, especially with getting out a nice warm bed.

At the office: I ran out of chocolate at the office, but the ~20 degree weather outside was enough to keep me from going to CVS to replenish my supply.

Oops: I was taking off my sweater today after work and I tore a hole in one of the sleeves!  Whoops!  Fortunately, this wasn't a sweater that had any sentimental value to me, so I think I'm going to donate it to Harry the homeless cat who hangs out on my parents' deck to give him some warmth.

Etsy: I got a custom card order on Friday and the customer hasn't purchased it yet even with a reminder on Day 3.  She even made a point to say that it was time sensitive.  Blah.  -_-

Product empties: In an effort to buy less makeup and beauty products this year, I've been consciously working through some stuff to get it out of my house.  I recently finished an Estee Lauder DayWear Plus and a Bath and Body Works lotion in Be Enchanted (I finished the companion shower gel a few weeks ago and forgot to take a picture).  While I enjoyed these items, they aren't something I'd spend the money to buy the full size because a) the scents weren't my favorite...Be Enchanted was much to sweet and b) for the face cream, I can find a good drugstore alternative.  This was a free sample I got from my mom at some point.
Songs of the day: "Country Girl (Shake It For Me)"- Luke Bryan and "Give Me Back My Hometown"- Eric Church.  I'm still on my country kick.

0 comments :

Post a Comment