Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Going to CA?

My boss and I were having a conversation at the end of the day about future meetings.  She's planning to head to Orange County, CA for a meeting.  "You wanna go?  It might be good for you to attend the assessment in person so you can report back.  Hmmm, Orange County is near Anaheim.  We can go to DisneyLand the next day.  Do you like rides?"

I work at the best place EVER.

My travel arrangements are still being confirmed, but wow, that'd be awesome!

After I closed up work stuff, I showered and went to Target and Panera.  I wanted to use a coupon for some Maxwell House mix, but the coupon wouldn't work because they were clearance holiday flavors: Cinnamon Spice and Pumpkin Spice.  Womp.  I ended up only buying a bag of Swedish Fish for Julie and I to share.  I went over to Panera to get dinner (there was minimal pickings at home).  I had my mind set on their roast beef sandwich, but they have since changed it to a steak sandwich.  Womp.  I settled on a cobb salad and headed over to my parents' house to hang out.
When I got there, I found out that my sister went to dinner with her friends, so I hung around, ate my salad and waited for her to come home.  Work has been really busy for her, so we haven't been IMing as much at work.  I was almost about to leave when she walked through the door, so I stayed for another 2 hours to catch up.

0 comments :

Post a Comment