Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2-hour Delay Day

The Federal government got a 2 hour delay this morning, with an option of unscheduled leave or telework.  Well, if they are going to give me a telework option, I'm going to take full advantage of it since I already had my work computer with me.  It was a pretty light work day because I'm at a point where I'm waiting for people to get back to me.  I booked my flight to Little Rock for a trip in early June.  I've never been there so that should interesting.

I took a break from the computer to clean up my car.  Fortuantely, the snow was light and fluffy so it was easy to move around.

Cold weather outside means cozy weather inside.  Extra bonus points if you have a kitty to cuddle with.  Mine's 15 lbs for extra comfort.

0 comments :

Post a Comment