Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Mmm, Ice Cream!

I tackled the office order after breakfast this morning and was determined to get a few done before heading to the gym.

After going to the gym (perfect place to watch Courtney Loves Dallas), I went to the grocery store to pick up some stuff because my refrigerator was looking pretty sad.  Vodka sauce, turkey sausage, yogurt, medium shells, etc.  I also picked up this ice cream.  The "NEW!" label totally got me.  I was hoping that it'd be like the cinnamon ice cream that I had that came with someone's dessert post-Light The Night.  Clearly, that ice cream was good because I still remember it a few years later!  This one was meh.  I'm not sure I really taste the cinnamon in it.  I think it sways more towards vanilla.  Perhaps I should have gotten the pumpkin pie one instead.

0 comments :

Post a Comment