Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Fall-To Layout #275

Weird Dream: I dreamt that my car got towed while I was yard saling.  I'm glad that I woke up just before the panic was setting in.

I checked my phone when I woke up.  Yay, Etsy sale.  Ok, I guess that makes up for the alarming wake-up.

Shopping: Yay, day off!  My morning was spent scrubbing down the bathroom and shopping for a makeup mirror and another over-the-door hanger.  My current mirror is too small and the stand broke (I think during the earthquake when it fell off the shelf) so it's been propped up ever since.  I already have a hanger in my bedroom, but I wanted one in the bathroom too.  I was lucky to find both items at TJMaxx.  The mirror was on clearance for $10.  The hanger was $6.99.  Woot.

Card: Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #275.
Card Specs:
Paper: Making Memories- Chloe's Closet, My Mind's Eye- Countdown to Christmas
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan
Rub-On: Stampin' Up- Chit Chat (sentiment)
Stamp: Hero Arts- Envelope Pattern
Punch: Recollections
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

0 comments :

Post a Comment