Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

CVS Candy Win

After a day of sitting at my desk listening to program reviews, I HAD to get out of the building to get some fresh air and get away from the computer screen.  I thought a good errand to run would be to get some emergency chocolate in the event that I need to reduce stress and anxiety (read: hello, emotional eating).  CVS was having a sale on Hershey's Valentine's Day chocolate, 2 bags for $5.  I had 2 coupons to use too: $2/2 bags of candy and $1.50 Extra Care Bucks.  With the discounts, I got 2 bags of candy (York Peppermint Patties and mini Reese's peanut butter cups) for $1.71 total.  While these are not my favorite, I think they hit the spot.  A bag of M&Ms could be easily gone within a day or two, but since these aren't the type of candy that I'll eat a lot of, they'll last a little longer.

I hope.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

:) :) :)

Post a Comment