Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Makeup Inventory and New Card

Makeup Inventory: This is going to sound really gross but my washer was smelling kind of weird last night so I looked up how to clean it on Google and I found out that you can clean it with some vinegar and baking soda. While I was waiting for the machine to cycle, I sat down with my computer, opened up a spreadsheet and made a makeup inventory of my "collection". I didn't really include free gift with purchase items that I got from my mom from Estée Lauder, with the exception of 2 blushes and a concealer. I still have a lot of make up that I really would like to either throw away or use up by the end of 2015.

At some point this week I will also do a nail polish inventory. I think it's good to write these things down to keep me accountable and to know what I have.

New card: Julie asked me to make a card for someone she knows that broke his fibula.  She wanted the card to feature an origami giraffe or alpaca wearing a cast.  I went with an alpaca because cutting out spots for the giraffe would take too long.

0 comments :

Post a Comment