Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Bench Press and Card Order from the Office

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! Today was bench press day. I was working with 55 lbs, and it was starting to get tough towards the end. Ryan was doing 140 lbs like it was no big deal. I’m not sure how I’m going to get through the next few weeks with this exercise if we’re suppose to increase by 5-10 lbs every week. I’ll have to summon that strength from somewhere, I guess! We did clusters and step-ups for the workout. I went with 45 lbs and wow, the last round was challenging. It's far easier to step up onto the box with my right food than my left. I was praying that I wouldn't lean to one side and just fall off!

In other news, a coworker placed a card order this morning! He was telling me that he was out, looking for cards to buy and then realized "Oh, I can just buy them from Tina." YAY!

Julie is leaving for Nicaragua tomorrow, so stopped by my parents' house with a ham/pineapple/tomato pizza and the sunscreen that Julie asked me to pick up from Target.

2 comments :

June K said...

Looking good. I love that outfit.

Jen W. said...

Look at that tiny little waist! You look great, Tina, and I love the sassy turquoise shoes! :)

Post a Comment