Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Day 43: Chest and Triceps

I'm not sure what happened last night, but I didn't sleep well due to some crazy dreams. I don't remember all of them, but the last one I had before I woke up this morning was me being really late getting to the airport. I woke up before I found out if I actually made it. Ahh, the suspense. I was in quite a funk for most of the day. CrushFit was doing a Black Friday deal where the e-books were all 50% off and any apparel purchase came with a free e-book. I saw people left and right on social media making purchases, and it was nice to see everyone so excited to get started. Some people even said that they had wanted to purchase the program, but the cost was more than they could afford, but this deal really helped them out. I thought it was nice of the brand to offer such a deal so that more people could participate.

Seeing all that positivity online made me get up off the couch and go to the gym. What better time to start Phase 3 of Crush60 than the day after Thanksgiving! Oh, goodie. Tabata push-ups. My favorite. Day 43, check!

0 comments :

Post a Comment