Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Fall-To Layout #147

Confession: I haven't been running since the 10K about 1.5 months ago. I am also a) didn't go to spin class yesterday and b) hadn't tried out the running skirts that I bought a while back. ::hangs head in shame:: BUT the good news is that I did go running today WITH a running skirt! I bought them because I wasn't liking how my workout shorts were causing some chaffing. I have no problem wearing capris during the colder months, but now it's too hot to be wearing them. The running skirt was a nice alternative on today's 2-mile-ish run.

Other running related news: Did I mention that the HR director (who's an avid runner outside of work) developed a 8K training plan for me? Yep, she wanted to help me improve my March 8K time when I run another 8K in September. It's an 11-week plan, starting the week of July 10. I appreciated that she sprinkled it with some spin classes.

Card share: Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #147. I had to dust off my circle punch and dig out my circle dies for this card. It was also the perfect opportunity to use the new stamps that I got today.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird, Dark Peony, French Blue, Aquamarine
Stamps: Inkadinkado- Nature (butterfly, leaf, flower), Studio G (alphabet)
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Mango Frost
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Fiskars Scallop Sentiment border punch, EK Success Circle punch (1 3/8 inch)
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large

Onward to yard sale adventures tomorrow! :)

2 comments :

Lina said...

Cute. Love your video and all the goodies you found! :0)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous! Great interpretation of the sketch!

Post a Comment