Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Tardiness

The couch at the new place is so comfy, especially after a day of work. I closed my eyes for a second while watching a rerun of Real Housewives of New York on tv and the next thing I knew, it was 6:30 PM! Oh, no! I'm late for spin class! Normally, I would have gone back to sleep, but the training program said "spin." I want to stick to the plan as much as possible, so I zoomed over there and still got a 40 minute workout in.

I killed my first spider at the house. I feel so accomplished that I didn't yell for my dad to kill it. I took charge and squashed it! Hiii-ya! Check out those ninja skillz.

In my card today, I wanted to use a new umbrella stamp and create a background with it using my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. I love the bright blue with the pale pink. I wanted to tie in the flowers by using some chipboard elements, and fortunately I had some gold ones to match the yellow flowers.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird, Yellow Ochre, Rose Coral.
Stamps: Fiskars- Petals From Scratch (flower, swirl, sentiment), Studio G (umbrella)
Paper: American Crafts- A La Carte
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Fiskars Upper Crest border punch
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
Chipboard: American Crafts- Fieldhouse- Glitter Blue Skies
White Gel Pen: Inkssentials

J.P. makes it to the next round of The Bachelorette, whoo hoo!

0 comments :

Post a Comment