Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hooray, Custom Order!

At the office: "Tina, do you have any cookies today?" Nope, sorry. Contrary to popular belief, I don't bake during ALL my free time.

Etsy:
I love getting custom Etsy orders. The one that I received tonight was SO cute.

Hi, Do you do special requests? I love your cards and favorited your shop quite a while ago thinking I might need one of your cards sometime! With that said, I am looking for a "happy first day of school" card for my grandson.

The little guy is starting kindergarten, and he's really into sports. Unfortunately, my crafty stash leans towards the girly side, so I had to improvise. Fortunately, he has a dog, so I went with an origami dog and paper punched apples/argyle to make the card more school-ish.

Shopping: Today was a rest day on the training program, so I went to Target to pick up a few things. Hangers, nail polish, and mini Heath Bars were on sale, so I grabbed one of those. I also got a sports watch because I want to start timing myself more accurately when I go running. However, I'm just not willing to invest in a running watch yet because of the cost. I'm hoping the Timex one will do just fine for the time being. The new nail polish is a really deep red and it's not really shimmery. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Cinna-Snap.

0 comments :

Post a Comment