Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Perty & Flirty

Baking: I am leading a meeting at the office tomorrow and hoping that luring people with my homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies is going to work. This gave me an opportunity to test out the oven in my new place, and yep, the cookies came out just fine. How do I know? Wellll, I ate 3 (or 4?) for quality assurance purposes. Heh.

Training: Workout plans were a little tricky today. The training program said 4 miles today, but I still wanted to get a spin class in. Unfortunately, I left the house late and would have been late to spin class so I ended up going to my parents' house to pick up some stuff and did my 4 miles around the neighborhood. It's encouraging that even though the mileage is increasing, it doesn't feel like I'm dying towards the end.

Card: Because the Moxie Fab World people are at the Craft and Hobby Association convention now, they extended the challenge a few more days. This worked out for me because it's been a while since I've done one of their Trigger Tuesday challenges. I came up with this design when I was out for my run earlier this evening. The origami dress was folded using Dear Lizzy paper and this model. I wasn't planning to have the bee show up exactly in the lower left corner of the dress, but I think it's so cute there! I decided to forgo any rhinestones since the puffy Thickers had some glitter in them already (although it's probably difficult to see the sparkle in the photo).
Card Specs:
Paper: American Crafts- Dear Lizzy, American Crafts- Letterbox
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Stickers: American Crafts Glitter Puffy Thickers in Bumble
Buttons: Bucket Black from Michaels
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large
White Gel Pen: Inkssentials

2 comments :

Jen W. said...

Awesome take on the Trigger!

Sarah said...

Love that you used an origami dress for the trigger. It's super cute!

Post a Comment