Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Busy Bee Wednesday

Tina's Goals of the Day (1/13/2010)
  • Get to the office earlier.
  • Go to the gym after work even though you usually take Wednesdays off.
  • Bake cookies.
  • Go to bed early...at least by 9:30 PM.
I managed to get to the office at 7:45 AM today (1st goal completed). This is a rare occurrence. I was practicing getting up early. I have to get to the office tomorrow and Friday by 7 AM (aka buttcrack of dawn) to help set up for a 1.5 day meeting. This might be a struggle, but whatever. It's not like this happens all the time.

I told myself last night that I needed to make more of an effort to exercise, even on the days I'm taking off from spin. So, after work, after my brain was turned to mush from doing prep for the upcoming meeting, I went to the gym, used the elliptical machine, and watched the majority of Oprah. (2nd goal completed)

A while ago, I made a deal with one of our contractors. I will give you some homemade cookies if you work on some website stuff for me. He made a point to show me the website work that he'd done today. Ok, ok. I have to keep my word. So I baked some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. (3rd goal completed) I'll be giving most of the extras away...gotta share the love.

No card for today. I'm not really feeling crafty. I feel like packing up the cookies and going to bed. Early to bed, early to rise and all that stuff.

Song of the Day: None, due to minimal time listening to music today.

4th goal: we'll see. In progress. Gotta wrap things up for tonight...one day closer to the weekend, yay!

0 comments :

Post a Comment