Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

This morning started out with an internal debate- whether or not to go to spin class. I decided to go (fourth class of this week, go me) because I knew that there was going to be a family dinner tonight and I needed to burn off a few of Meg's fantastic peanut butter cookies that I ate while watching Iron Man last night (Yep, that was my second time watching that movie this week. It's that good.). I'm so glad that I went because it was a great workout. My thighs are still feeling it. It's all about decisions, right?

I made a Valentine's Day card that included a romantic red rose and some paper punched white cherry blossoms.

Card Specs:
Ink: StazOn in Blazing Red
Stamp: Studio G
Punch: Carl- Small and Medium Cherry Blossom

Song of the day: "Sweet Caroline (Remix)"- Angelo Venuto. I heard this at spin class this morning. I didn't like it at first, but then when I listened to it a few more times at home, I'm finding it catchy.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Lovely valentine's card that you have made! Yes great decision of going to a spin class! I am still waiting to try out one! I also made myself swim today to "minus" off the calories I have been indulging over the last few days!!! New Year's resolutions have to start working for me - motivation! :)

Metalsgirl said...

good for you on the spinning class! I wish I could get that motivated!! And super cute card by the way!

Post a Comment