Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I heart custom orders

This morning, I had 13 pages of meeting minutes to fix up from the committee meeting last week (read: monotonous but necessary task). When I left the office, I was about halfway done. I hope to get this task cross off my list tomorrow or at least by the end of the week. Don't want that kind of stuff to linger.

I couldn't wait to get to spin class tonight. The instructor played Black Eyed Peas, so my night was complete. One girl in the class was going to workout with a personal trainer after finishing the 45 minute spin class. I was impressed, go her! Me, on the other hand...yeah, my legs were feeling mushy. Oh! Another thing that happened at the gym was that I got a gift certificate for a complimentary massage. I think it's one of those promotions they do at the beginning of the year. I left them my name and number, and I guess they'll call me to set up an appointment. Stay tuned.

Back to the title of this blog post, I got 2 custom orders recently. Yay, it's been a while! One for what I'm assuming is for Valentine's Day (heart related stuff, but nothing that explicitly said Valentine's Day) and another one from a friend that's doing some prep for her wedding. As much as I love being creative on my own, it's also fun for me to bring someone else's ideas to life. Here's one of the bridesmaid's cards that I made for my friend Laura. Know anyone that's just got engaged? Send them my way! :D

Song of the day: "Four Minutes" - Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake

4 comments :

Christie Cottage said...

Congratulations on your custom orders!

SkribblyKids said...

Great Card

I agree, custom orders are fun sometimes because you get to do stuff you wouldn't normally think of doing!

Piggy said...

I agree.. I love custom orders. They are fun and I find that it brings you and your customers closer that way. If they are happy with the order, they tend to be regular customer and return for more. Or at least spread the word.

So congrats! Love the engagement card.

God Bless
Alice

Teddy Started It said...

That bridesmaid card is too cute!

Post a Comment