Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spinning Surprise

I'm currently watching The Real Housewives of Orange County (It's a guilty pleasure, what can I say?) and eating the PBJ that I originally packed for lunch. Why didn't I eat it at lunch at the office today? Because I ate a bunch of committee meeting leftover food: egg breakfast sandwich in the morning and chicken parmesan at lunchtime. The PBJ still tastes fine and I don't want to waste perfectly fine food.

I went to spin class tonight and instead of the regular 45 minute class, a few people requested going for an hour. Thursday classes are really heavy on the sprinting, so I definitely got a workout in. Break tomorrow. Maybe I'll go on Saturday morning. We'll see.

On to today's card. I broke out this heart stamp from Studio G; I don't remember the last time I used it. I stamped it a few times on white cardstock with Versamark and heat embossed some pink glitter powder. I don't think I'll be using this glitter stuff very often because it has a tendency to get over everything. I staggered the heart image and was left with some holes. I looked around for embellishments that would fill that space. I thought of rhinestones, but the glitter was already sparkly. I saw the buttons that I bought a few weekends ago...perfect! Sorry it's difficult to see the glittery goodness in the picture.

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Ranger Embossing Glitter in Pink
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Warm Red
Stamps: All Studio G
Punches: Fiskars Twist & Flip 2-in-1 corner punch
Foam adhesive: Making Memories
Buttons: Favorite Findings in Pink

2 comments :

Pattie said...

My boyfriend is the same way with food :)

And, I love your card, I feel the buttons are the perfect embellishment!

Kellie said...

Aww...the buttons on the cards are so cute!

Post a Comment