Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Surprise Snail Mail

After a 45 minute spin class today, I did 2 (2!!) Fitness Blender workouts at home: At Home Cardio Workout with No Equipment - Fat Burning Cardio Intervals and Upper Body Strength Training - At Home Upper Body Workout with Dumbbells.  Fun stuff!  No, really.

On another note, I got some surprise snail mail from a former classmate, Diana (went to middle and high school with her).  I thought the note written on the back of the envelope was funny.  Yay, snail mail.  :)
I know it's going to be a great summer movie season. I saw some promos for Furious 7 and I can't wait to see how they pay tribute to Paul Walker. Then I saw a trailer for Mission Impossible 5. And I know that Avengers: Age of Ultron and Magic Mike XXL are on my to-watch list.

Meh, this list will kinda make up for last summer's bland movie season.  Actually, come to think of it, I didn't see any movies at the theater last summer!  And the two movies that I did see (American Hustle and the Lego Movie) were in January and February. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment