Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Domestic Day Off

Ugh, it's going to be tough to wake up and go to the office tomorrow (I haven't been at my desk since Tuesday last week...).

This morning was spent in the kitchen.  I made a batch of spinach lasagna roll-ups and heated up some dumplings.  Earlier tonight, I did 2 Fitness Blender workouts to balance it all out: "Tank Top Arms Workout - Best Upper Body Workout for Toned Arms, Shoulders & Upper Back" and "Abs, Butt and Thigh HIIT Cardio Workout - Bodyweight Cardio Interval Workout."  My abs are definitely feeling it now, so much so that when I sneezed, ouch.

These are the two embossing folder sets that I bought at Michaels yesterday.  I hope to get some card making done this upcoming weekend. :)

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

You and me both...I bought 5 Darcy embossing folders for $10....such a deal I could not pass up. So now I need to make some cards with them.
Louise

Post a Comment