Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Spring MPH Event

I stayed at my parents' house last night since it was icy outside. I had 1 conference call this morning and for the rest of the day, I was catching up on email while I was out and then it was time to head to the UMD campus. My friend Jenny (far right) invited me back to the UMD campus for an MPH alumni event.  Not as many undergrads came to this event compared to last fall, but it was nice to talk to the students that did show up.  She strategically placed me and Jessie at the same table so we could catch up, which was nice. 
After I left campus, I went to Safeway to get some groceries since I pretty much emptied my fridge before I went to San Diego. And snow is supposed to be coming tomorrow, so I need food! I dropped by my parents' house to get RJ and hang out for a bit since I was in a rush to leave this morning so I could telework at my own place.  I also bought Julie a mini pie and wrote an apology note from RJ since he was waking her up at 5:30 AM for breakfast while I was out of town.  Eeek, sorry.
Mom's non-helpful helper.

0 comments :

Post a Comment