Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

New Card and Samples from CVS

My goal today was to get a new pair of jeans, so Julie and I went to the mall today and made a beeline for Old Navy since I had a coupon from my email.  I tried 3 pairs and none of them fit right.  Blah.  Oh well.  I didn't walk away empty handed from the mall though because I took care of my Chik-fil-a craving.

After dropping Julie at home, I went to CVS to get some rubbing alcohol and the cashier gave me this bag of beauty samples.  Hooray!
I went to another mall afterwards to get some steps in as well as go to Costco.  Mom got me this really yummy spinach salad from them and I already finished it so I needed to get a refill.  Plus, I needed to get some strawberries and blackberries.  A 2 lb. container of strawberries was $2.99.  I might have to go back to get some more tomorrow.

I went to Joann's because Safeway spit out a 50% off coupon.  I came away with a new Spellbinders die.  For some reason, the coupon didn't work so the cashier had to override it and gave me the coupon back to use for another day.  :)  I figured the decorative vase could be use for a variety of cards: sympathy, birthday, every day, etc.  I, of course, had to use it for a card tonight.

Card Specs:
Paper: Die Cuts with a View
Brads: American Crafts- Mini Jewel Brads in White
Die: Spellbinders- Filigree Vase
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

0 comments :

Post a Comment